I’ve found the following pages especially useful as I’ve researched and created my training plans:
- Running for Fitness race predictor
- McMillan Running. I especially like this description of the training zones.
- Ian Torrence. This series applies McMillan’s principles to ultra running.
- Joe Friel. Great info, but not the most user friendly. I find that I need to know what I am looking for.
- The Maffetone Method.
- David Roche’s articles:
- One Workout, Big Breakthroughs
- The 10 Commandments of Healthy Running
- Creating a Trail Runner
- Specificity: the Key to Reaching Your Trail-Racing Potential
- Up-Down Intervals: The Number-One Workout for Trail Racing
- 4 Judgement-Free Workouts for Trail Runners
- Get Ready for Your Strongest, Fastest Season Yet